Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Nutela

There is this dip/spread called Nutela and its a hazelnut spread and ts chocolaty. I'm sure it does have chocolate too, it is the color of chocolate (dark brown). Well I as spending the week at my Aunt and Uncles house the week before the wedding. I woke up at the rented house and I was sitting at the table with my 3 year old cousin and he asked his mom in his little cute voice for some Nutela. I asked what Nutela was thinking that it was baby gibberish but I learned later that week that I definitely underestimated the smartness of the two cousins I have. Of course I hadn't seen them for a couple years. My aunt came over with the container of it and let me put my finger in it and it was really good! She brought over a banana sandwich with Nutela. Literally. It was some 10 cut banana pieces with Nutela stuck in the middle. No bread. It was awesome. So my grandma I think bought me my own container, and I of course want some later on when I thought about it at home but my mom only eats by itself because now she loves it. She eats it with a spoon! I guess it runs in the family because I would do that but not so much as to eat the whole container in a week like that. It is good though. Try it.

1 comment:

MONi said...

You've never eaten Nutela?? where do you live? behind the moon???