Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stories/Ideas

Sometimes I think up little stories in my head and they don't last very long but usually come up when I'm thinking very vividly about the world. Today when I was at the gym biking and sweating a lot, an image of big gaping pores opening up dripping a lot of sweat popped up in my mind and all of a sudden I get sort of furious. It made me want to stop but I knew I didn't want to inside. I don't think that's happened to me before. And it maddens me every time I think about it like right now. Other times I go on with stories and I wonder about other intellectual life and what they would look like knowing it would look nothing like we would expect. I think about the details I would put into my stories and descriptive details as well. They only last a short period of time because I know I cant make up a whole story just walking to the gym or something but I might start to write them down if I think about them when I'm near a computer or something but I usually don't think of them when I'm somewhere where I can write it down because usually they start up spontaneously when I'm bored. I also make my little stories into visuals in my head which can sometimes be fun but not like the sweat monster thing! I thought about a smell recorder yesterday because its seems dumb to have video and sound recorders and not a smell recorder. Then I thought about a taste recorder but then I thought you can usually easily replicate that by buying the object in which you got that taste from but only some parts of, say, foreign or far-away places, can you get a certain individual smell. Maybe I would make a lot of money, or maybe some one will steal the idea from me off of this post.

No comments: