Monday, July 19, 2010

Uncle's wedding

My family and I all went down to San Luis Obispo to go to my Uncle's wedding. My dad was the officiant of the wedding just like he was at my aunt's wedding. Apparently I was the usher like I was at my aunt's wedding too. We of course had a rehearsal the day before and the wedding rehearsal part was much more scattered and short than the real deal. The party after the wedding was originally planned to be upstairs on the roof deck of the hotel, which by the way was very nice and expensive. But the people during the rehearsal party were complaining about all the noise and how they couldn't sleep because it was late. It was mostly all the little running kids. So we moved the party downstairs next to where the ceremony was. It was under a huge tent which I think might have been better because we wouldn't have to lug everything upstairs like all the food and the candy bar which the bride's sister brought as a wedding gift because she owns a candy shop. There was a chocolate on every table and i set up the napkins of course with other people's help including my beautiful aunt (i know she is reading hehe). I had to dress all formal and it was kind of hot but I eventually was aloud to change into more casual clothes. I also caught garder! That was only because all of the guys that came to catch lifted me up and I caught in the air. It was all very funny. Also, many people got drunk and very drunk. I think my uncle might have gotten the most drunk and a bunch of his friends including my other uncle drew stuff with shaving cream including that the Celtics suck and the Lakers are #1 because they knew my uncle loves the Celtics and hates the Lakers. It was hilarious. A bunch of the rest of my family came too luck cousins and great aunts and uncles and nephews and just a bunch of people from my family all over the country. So it was a great wedding

No comments: