Monday, February 26, 2007

Eragon


Well I didn't get to see the movie Eragon in the theaters, but I have seen it by this guy at Vegas. I don't even know how he got it but he had it saying that it was a present. I actually read the book before I saw Eragon so I knew what was going to happen and the book was very different from the movie. The book tells the true way of every story and tells more details than the movie. So always read the book before you see the movie. The book is very helpful. And I thought the movie was GREAT!!! And you should see it too. I don't think I should really tell much about the movie Eragon, accept that it is a bout a farm boy finding a dragon egg and becoming a the last of all dragon riders. So I thought the movie was great and I think you should take my word for it and see the movie when it comes out on DVD.

No comments: