Sunday, February 11, 2007

What happened to Tech Decks

Well now in school if any people in our class even sees or hears Tech Decks we have to point at them and they get their Tech Decks taken away which really sucks. I never get caught though. I already trade them because I'm good. Well I'm still need to collect he Tech Decks, right? Yes of course. But I think since that STUPID rule came around the Tech Decks are getting less popular. But I think they're still popular. And speaking of Tech Decks I got a new free one after digging through my friend's candy bag. Which is weird because its a candy bag, not a Tech Deck bag. And its a super duper mini one too and it only has one screw on each side. Its so weird. Its not any kind of brand though. just shows some green hooking chains in a circle in the middle of the little board. And its hard to do tricks on it because its so small but I can still do it. I haven't yet Collected all the Tech Decks I want. I think I might go next weekend to buy some tech decks an return my moms disk. But I still can't wait to go to the store to get more Tech Decks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tech Decks were popular years ago...it is funny how things come around again.
As a teacher, I would assume that the new rule is because parents don't like to buy things for their kids and watch them be given away. Also they are distracting to teachers and other students.
Just don't take them out in class and I am sure you will be fine.

How many do you have?

M

Anonymous said...

tech decks are becoming increasingly more popular thanks to the marketing efforts of SpinMaster. SpinMaster who is the maker of Air Hogs and other popular toys have come out with new tech deck collector series which feature old school replica boards and also skateparks that are based off of popular US skate spots. I think they will continue to grow, but teachers will continue to take them away :(