Wednesday, February 28, 2007

What happened to Orson?!!!

I have told you before about my dog Orson in previous posts, actually a long long time ago. But just this morning Orson was gone!!! I couldn't find him. I gathered lots of people to find him. But first me and my brother went around my block looking for Orson and he wasn't there. Oh ya before we looked for him on the block I looked in my house over and over and over again and he wasn't there. And he wasn't around the block. So then I gathered one person while my brother gathered someone else. The person I got went on foot. The person my brother got was in the car. And then I just got other people who went on foot. Then I told my brother to stay in between my house and one of my friend's house just in case Orson comes walking home. So I looked everywhere and a friend's looked everywhere. And my brother wanted to go with me to look with me but I told him to stay in between the houses I told to stay in between. And my brother actually found him in some grass I actually looked in. So Orson was moving around. And the staying of the houses actually paid off for my brother.

No comments: