Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Lays chips


Well I used to hat Lays chips. But now I like them so much!!! I eat all kinds of them. I eat barbecue and sour cream and onion and sun chips. I like the sour cream and onion the best though. Its so good!!! Lays are a popular kind of chips. I see it everywhere. And I have the barbecue Lays right in front of me right now. I'm not eating it now though because its late and I just brushed my teeth so I won't have them right now. I think I'll have them for lunch at school tomorrow. I hope. But probably not because the chips are on my desk and my mom already made my lunch for me because I am too lazy to make my own lunch. Actually I'm not lazy, I just have to do a lot of my chores, so I'm busy and I don't have time to make my lunch. But Lays are very popular and I love them!!!

No comments: