Sunday, February 25, 2007

Vegas


I had so much fun at Vegas today and yesterday. Mostly yesterday though. Mostly because that's when I got to go to the Hilton hotel with just me and my dad. I didn't get to go on any of the star trek rides there because it got to late because the rides were about to close. But oh well. What are you going to do. I mostly wanted to go to the Hilton for the GREAT food they got there. Especially for the "flaming everything of targ". Me and my dad were joking about the Flaming everything of targ. And the apartment that me and my dad went to was my dad's friends apartment that we had to check out because they just left us there. And the bed we had to sleep in was the uncomfortable couch bed. The ones that fold out of the couch. "It's better than sleeping on gravel" my dad said. But my dad right at this moment of time is wanting to stop blogging and let him do his needs on the computer. because I'm using his computer right now. But it's alright because I'm done anyways and I had lots of FUN at Vegas. And the picture is the eaten food that I ate at I.H.O.P..

No comments: