Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Obama Rally


The Obama Rally I went to with my dad and mom was awesome. I got to miss school for it too. That Obama knows how to make a speech alright. It was really cool. People were actually SCREAMING in my ears for Obama and for what he said. That guy got lots of peoples attention. And everybody was so happy to see him because we had been waiting to see him while listening to all the music. But at least I got to see the bands that were playing the music. I even got to see the marching bands. And I'm going to be in the newspaper. On the FRONT PAGE!!! OH YA. My picture might or might not be on there but at least my quotes will. And my dad's and mom's.Well that guy Obama sure got the main focus in about the war. That was the main key point to being elected for president. Of course he is running for president. That was actually the first and best rally I've ever been to. Best because Its the first. But at least everybody had a GREAT time. Especially me.

No comments: