Sunday, February 01, 2009

Cold Stone

Cold Stone is an ice cream store. Where you get ice cream obviously. You probably know them and they are the best. First of all the thing I usually get is the Chocolate Fantasy where its Giradelli ice cream, chocolate squares, and chocolate chips. Everything is Giradelli. The person who makes my ice cream is the best. She always asks if I want extra caramel and I say yes. She always gives me extra ice cream as well. I asked for a like it yesterday and she gave me the like it cup but I needed a love it cup to fit it in there. The like it and love it and gotta have it are all just sizes. Like it being the smallest, and gotta have it being the largest. I don't know why but my dad doesn't like their ice cream. Of course maybe he just has to convince himself that that is true because he is on a diet. Well Cold Stone is really expensive but their ice cream is really good. I definitely suggest you try there if you haven't already.

No comments: