Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I-touch

Well today in band my friend got his I-touch taken away. It was pretty messed up because he was turning off an alarm and the teacher got mad and started to yell at him and he eventually took it away. He said if his parents found out about it, they would never give it back to him if they took it away. So i told him i would get it for him, but i looked in the teacher's case and didn't see anything except for tons of papers, and a different I-touch but it was in leather casing and my friend's was in silicon casing. So I couldn't get it back for him. He called me later on and asked me if i could get my dad to get it back for him and i said i would try and ask, but my dad said no. I didn't think he would get It anyways so i will have to talk to my friend about it tomorrow and see what we will do.

No comments: