Monday, February 16, 2009

sleep over

My friend slept over last night. He is still here. We went to the Ronald Regan library. He was going to come over for sure and it was kind of late so he just slept over. I had to finish cleaning my room and he had to help me. We had to redo everything in my room! It is so clean that you have no idea. My mom took my dirty rug that was different colors out of my room. that rug was so cool. i was kind of angry but i have pretty much learned to control my anger towards everyone. So that is really good. So after we finished cleaning my room we went down stairs and played Wii play. We first played a laser hokey game which was fun. then we played tanks and got pretty far. During tanks my dad came down and told us to go to bed. So that was that until the morning. I am finishing my chores by doing this. So that is that.

No comments: