Thursday, February 05, 2009

Santa Susana

Well i cant wait to go to Santa Susana. I'm 99% sure I'm getting in. They said they never had to turn anyone down before. When me and my dad walked into the choice tour for Santa Susana, the principle was there and my dad went to get water and the principle came up behind me and said what a nice shirt i had and it was my school renaissance shirt. Right then and there i said tom myself I'm definitely in. And it was most likely true. The only thing i got an F  in was band and that was only the quarter grade. So I'm pretty sure I'm  getting in.The tour was pretty cool. i thought the E-Business class was really kinda boring. The Acting class was really cool. My dad doesn't want to tell me his opinion on the tour.  I seriously don't know why. He says You need to concentrate on what your doing. And i say Yeah I am i need your opinion and of course he says NOTHING!

No comments: