Saturday, February 07, 2009

Sleep over

Well my brother's friend slept over last night and it was actually pretty cool even though he wasn't my age or maybe not even that close but he is really smart and cool. He brought laser tag guns and we played with them for a little while and it was really fun because I never get to do that. We don't even have laser tag, never mind those, we pretty much don't even have guns at all. Maybe really small play ones but my dad doesn't want to give our family the influence of using guns. So he came over and we played guitar hero world tour pretty much all night. And then in the morning I got woken up by the sound of my brother and his friend playing laser tag. I was kind of pissed off but I kept it to myself and didn't let it out. In fact I guess I used that anger to be nicer than I usually am. So my brother's friend is really cool and they are playing laser tag right now. They love it.

No comments: