Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pipe Cleaner skateboard

 I made a pipe cleaner skateboard like 2 or 3 days and i was pretty proud of myself because believe it or not, it was hard to make. So i show my siblings and mom and they are wowing me too. Then yesterday when i was putting away a bike, he comes and smashes it with his hand. I get pissed off but i say to myself, all i have to do is bend the wheels back. Then he throws it on the floor, and steps on it and drags it with his foot for no absolute reason. I didn't say or do anything to him. And when i pick it up, the skateboard is detached and if i wanted to make it like before, i would have to make a whole new one. So i went to tell my dad and the way he responded was "go do your homework". I was so pissed off. So i don't think I'm going to make a new one.

No comments: