Monday, February 02, 2009

Monitor and Computer

My dad took back the monitor. That sucks because i played spore on it and it was so cool. The game image was so clear and big. He should buy me a new monitor like that one. I wish the one he had to replace was working because i could use that one and that's bigger than mine. My dad said he would give it to me if it started to work and now he wont even give it to me broken! I wanted to go recycle it  but i guess my dad is choosing either to recycle it or have somebody fix it. I want him to have someone fix it obviously because then i could use it. But what i really wanted to do was play spore on the HD TV downstairs. That would be so awesome. It would be clear and HUGE! But I'm not going to lug my desktop all the way down there and replug everything. Actually i might. But with my dad's permission and help to know where all the plug go and everything.

No comments: