Friday, March 20, 2009

Band Festival

So i have to help pack up for a band festival today and i have to stay after school like last except last time i missed the performance and i got a big F on my report card. This time I'm not going to forget. I am taking 3 of my friends with me in my car to the festival and i am taking equipment. other people are either going with their parents or taking people with them or i think going on a bus. One person was being so bad in class that he got told not to go and now he has an F for the quarter like i used to have so hes not supposed to show up. So yeah i will definitely not forget to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, semi dresses Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Boots Designer Wedding Gowns