Saturday, March 14, 2009

Movie

I watched Spider man 3 last night and i have seen it before  and i think my brother has too and he was watching it along with my mom. Now my mom always falls asleep during movies. She even fell asleep during Spider man 3. She was the one who hasn't watched it before. I only woke her up once, but she just went back to sleep. I thought about waking her up but i didn't and she woke up at a part at the end where Mary Jane was singing. So she pretty much missed everything except for the first half which is pretty much everything. But i wanted to watch Spider man 3 because it was a movie my little sister could watch but she got scared even before we put the movie on and after awhile during the starting credits she went to bed. I wish she would have watched it with us but she was too scared. There isn't even anything scary in that movie. Oh well. There isn't anything i can do about it now.

No comments: