Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pie Day

So yesterday was pie day. Pie is 3.14 and then an infinite amount of numbers after but we use 3.14 in math and yesterday was 3-14-09. I don't think the 09 has anything to do with pie but obviously the 3-14 does. So yesterday my family went to a friends and ate pie there and watched a movie called escape to Witch mountain which is a really old movie. I had pie with ice cream and i forgot what kind of pie it was. Well i didn't forget i just never knew but it was good. Before all that though when i got there me and my friend hammered some wood into a tree for his tree house steps. I got invited to sleep over after the movie was over and i was aloud to sleep over so i did. We didn't really do much that night after i was aloud except play wii and a little bit of fable 2 but it is always fun to hang out with your friends. In the morning when we got up at about 10, we hammered some more of the tree house steps into the tree. Well we just put nails in the other ones so they would be more stable, we didn't really get any in. So after that we walked his dog and i got picked up to go home. So it was a pretty fun day.

No comments: