Thursday, March 19, 2009

projects

I got 2 projects in one day. I got my English project and my P.E. project on the 16th and the P.E. one is due on the 30th and the English one is due sometime late next month. But the English one is worth 325 without the extra credit which would pump it up to 350 so there is a total of 350 points possible. The P.E. one is 100 points. The thing i don't like about the PE one is that it can only bring down your grade. You can't raise it, you can keep it the same and that's it. If you don't do it, it brings your grade down my a whole letter grade. So if you have an A and you don't do it you then have a B. It sucks but I'm doing it so i don't need to bee worried. The English one i will probably provide its own post because the project is so huge.

No comments: