Tuesday, March 24, 2009

yesterday

Yesterday we had to take the percussion equip. back to the school because we accidentally took it home over the weekend.But there was a problem. My dad had to take my sister to school and there was 3  percussion stuff in there and 1 of me. So i go to my friends house repeatedly about 3 times and finally he answers and in the midst of all that i called my friend about twice and his cellphone was off. So the third time when he actually answers, hr says hell see and then i go over again and talk to him about it and get him to come, so i run back to the car. My friend is running while we are pulling out of the driveway! So then finally gets here and on the way out i get the snare drum and he takes the bongos and the stand for them. I gave him the heaviest thing since he was bigger than me. But he was struggling all the way there but we finally got it done.

No comments: