Friday, March 13, 2009

Knott's Berry Farm

My family except for my mom went to Knott's Berry Farm. My mom couldn't come because she had to go to work. But the first ride we went on there i think was the train. I really don't remember but that might have been it. So we went on the train, mining ride, log ride, swing ride, ghost rider, my dad and sister went on the pony express, i was the only one who went on the perilous plunge which was SO cool and fun and awesome. and i think we did some pother ones but after we ate lunch i got to go wherever i wanted to with my brother and we got to go on some rides. Oh yeah we went on the Bigfoot rapids and we got our own tube and we got got cotton candy which i spent all my money on. Thing there are expensive. My brother had to pitch in 50 cents so yeah we had a lot of fun.

No comments: