Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween

For Halloween i was going to slash paint around my face and maybe do the saw thing with the red swirl thing on my cheeks and then go out and trick or treat because i really don't have anything else to do and I'm definitely not going to hand out candy! I'm a kid, i shouldn't have to hand out candy. So i told my dad what i was going to do for Halloween and then he told me I'm not aloud to trick or treat! That is just inhumane. Its like I'm in trouble and hes taking away my whole entire Halloween. That's what he is pretty much doing that! He doesn't realize it because he doesn't take the time to try! It just not fair. I didn't do anything bad. Ive been a good person. No sins right? I just don't get it. Its gonna be horrible. I didn't even get to go to Knott's Scary Farm. Everything for me sucks.

No comments: