Monday, October 12, 2009

Music

I cant probably say enough about music. I'm going to have to shorten up what Ive got to say about music. Well everyday i listen to music and think about music and play music. I play the piano and apparently i am very good at it. You know what, I'm actually listening to music right now. I think i listen to music as much as i can. I listen to rock. I guess any type, metal, hard rock, regular rock, and classic rock. I guess any form of rock. I don't listen to classical like Beethoven and stuff like that. I don't listen to country either. Primarily rock, but some hip hop and rap too. I just love music. Right now, me and my brother are working on the song Clocks by Coldplay. He is playing the guitar and i am singing and playing piano. He sings at certain parts of the song with me, but i song all the words in the song. I might learn the guitar of that song this week. But yeah, i love music. I mean who doesn't!

No comments: