Thursday, October 08, 2009

Money

I love money and i don't know who doesn't. In fact i carry 50$ in wallet everyday and don't go below that! That's how much i love money. I think I'm pretty good with money because I'm not too keen on spending it. Usually if i think about buying something i talk myself out of it and that's really good. I think i do that every time i buy lunch at school. I talk myself out of spending extra money for a Gatorade or chips. or when i take the bus home, i talk my self out of getting anything from the store i get dropped off near. So i just like to collect money i guess. i got the $50 for my birthday and haven't spent it. I'm probably going to put it in the bank so i don't lose so much money if i lose my wallet. And i just shouldn't be carrying that much money around anyways. Remember, money cant buy happiness. (usually).

No comments: