Saturday, October 17, 2009

Schoolwork

So before I said that the work and everything I'm getting in my classes weren't so bad, well its gotten worse. Now i am getting tons of work all at the same time but i think my problem is procrastinating. Sometimes i have so much work all do on the same day that i forget to do some of the work like what happened to me 2 days ago. I had homework i think in every subject but my science was the main problem because i had so much to do and that's the one class I'm falling behind in. I was getting really bored and tired of of it but it was due the next day and i had some math due to and it was probably 10:30 and i was complaining to my dad how i wanted to go to bed and he was telling me that i had to assure him that i would finish all my homework the next morning. But i was only assuring him that i could finish my science for sure and that i would have to get up at 5:00 but apparently that wasn't enough for him so i fell asleep complaining to him about how i couldn't assure him. Then later that night i woke up on my with my head on my mom's shins and I just walked to my bed tiredly. So then the next morning my alarm went off at 5:00 but apparently i did something so it wouldn't ring after that and i was going to get up since my alarm light was on, but then it turned off and i fell asleep. Then at maybe about 5:30 my dad came and woke me up and I asked my dad if i could take a shower and he said yeah but it had a super quick one and I agreed. So i took a super quick shower and went straight to doing homework. It was a lot easier to do it that morning than the previous night and so i got all my science done, I still had math to do so i started to work on that, got a few problems done and then told my dad i would do it on the bus and so he agreed with me. Awhile before that i told my newly made friend since i saw him everyday almost on the morning bus that next time i saw him, since i never talk to him, that i would sit next to him on the morning bus. I guess he had to be ready. So that whole rest of the week i never saw him on the morning bus. Then that one day i saw him and he had his backpack and lunch on the seat next to him and he immediately moved it when he saw and i kind of laughed in my head and i had to tell him that i couldn't sit next to him since i had homework to do. It was pretty funny. But the point is i finished my homework on time. And that i had a science test that day too.

No comments: