Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Midterm

I had my science midterm today and it was 125 questions. 28 of those questions were true or false. The rest were just multiple choice. The test was surprisingly easy. I know for sure that i got at least one wrong because i looked it up in the book right after i handed in the test. It had something to do feldspar and quartzite. The choices that i remember was Andesitic composition, Basaltic composition, and Ultramafic. At first i picket basaltic composition. But i went back and changed it to andesitic composition. I looked it up in the book and learned that it was actually basaltic composition so apparently i should have stuck with my first answer. I am pretty disappointed that i got that one wrong out of any of them because me and my dad studied that one over and over and then i studied it on my own a lot too and i still got it wrong so all the time i spent studying that one thing all went down the toilet. But after the test i asked my teacher if we could listen to our i-pods with one ear bud because he lets us do that after he is done giving a lecture so he said yes. So my friend and i listened to her i-pod and we actually listened to I'm bo yo and sung almost all day together. It was fun. So the midterm wasn't that bad at all.

No comments: