Sunday, May 02, 2010

Dave Janson's Concert

There is a place called Dave Janson's School of Music. They have lessons there for the drums, violin, guitar, bass, vocals, and other stuff. They also have a band program. They did their band concert today too. Well just the first half i think. But my brother was the first band to play today. Actually the teachers played and their band is called Music Skool. The k is there on purpose. My brother's band is called Hyperactive Overdose. My dad thought is was Hyperactive overdrive though. So my brother's band was going to play Kryptonite, Girlfriend, and Karma Police. But my brother practiced Girlfriend wrong and they didn't get to play it. He also didn't like the song Girlfriend and his drummer didn't either. I hate the song too, its really annoying. I'm kind of glad that they didn't play it. i would have had to video tape it and listen to it even more and the song is just annoying. So they just played Kryptonite and Karma police in that order. My dad told me to video tape with his camera. He set up his video camera on his tripod and then he was video taping with his phone. So he got footage with three different cameras. He must of really been crazy about getting the perfect video. He only reserved seats for himself and my mom. He knew the whole family was going too. It was ridiculous having to move around to let people sit in their reserved seats. Its horrible that he would only get 2 seats. It seems kind of selfish to me, but there might have only been 2 seats left. I just didn't like having to move around a lot and people were walking in front of the camera and it was annoying. I didn't really mind people asking fort heir seats because they payed for them, but my dad should have got 3 or 4 seats. Oh well. Nothing i can do about ti now. The band played the songs awesomely. A different band played Tik Tok by Ke$ha. When i saw the song on the catalog thing, i was thinking, how in the world are they going to do that with regular band instruments, but they did it. Amazingly enough. Anyway, Dave Janson's School of Music is the greatest place to go for lessons for learners. They are just great. My brother has definitely grew musically there and other people have too. Go check them out.

No comments: