Thursday, May 20, 2010

End of school

Everything is winding down, even though it feels like its not school/work wise, but you can still feel it winding down because everyday at least one of my teachers tells the class we have 3 or 4 weeks left of school and not very many work days. We still have to do finals and thats when we will really feel it winding down every way. The days are half days so thats definitely a way we can notice it winding down. We will start to miss our friends even as we see them everyday of the lasts days with them for that year. Some are transferring though. I don't like that. I wish everyone would just stay and let the people from other schools transfer to our school. It is a great school. I'm definitely not transferring. I don't know whether to look forward to it or not because i will miss friends but i cant remember if i feel that way during the summer. I always miss my summer friends going back into school. Its always like that all the time. But oh well. You just have to plan with all your friends. I am definitely looking forward to summer though.

No comments: