Saturday, May 01, 2010

Happy Tree Firends

This is a very violent cartoon. Naming it the Happy Tree Friends is just not correct. I think its hilarious though. I found the first video that i ever watched today when my brother called to tell me to look up on YouTube about GPS devices telling people to get out of their car. I have no idea how i came across these episodes at all. The one that i posted isn't the first episode i watched though. Its about these cute cuddly animals and all Hel* breaks loose in the videos. Its just ridiculously crazy. There are a lot of the mini videos too. I don't know how people come up with them. They are hilarious though. I warn you before watching this though. These videos are extremely gruesome even though they are cartoons. VERY GRUESOME. Have fun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZjTQ87MoEo

No comments: