Thursday, April 29, 2010

Star Testing last day

Today was the last and hardest star testing day. Ugh, it was geometry. Not my best subject, if not my worst. I am great at algebra but geometry stresses me out and gives me that feeling of a knot in your stomach and neck. It makes me so stressed out. Its just ridiculous because when that happens, i pretty much forget a lot of stuff like important formulas which wasn't good for me at all. I hate getting stressed like that. I am always the last to finish. On every testing i am last. It gives me a feeling of embarrassment, but computability at the same time, because i check my answers very carefully. Today i was the second last to finish and i felt what it was like to wait to talk and hang out with your friends in the start testing class. It sucks to wait. You have to whisper so softly that you have to repeat so many things over and over. At the end of the star testing for that day, the teacher gives you a raffle ticket and you can either win a $5 Starbucks card, $10 in-n-out card, $15 i-tunes card, or a $25 visa card to use for anything which they announce on the amphitheater at lunch time. I didn't win at all! It sucked. Some of my friends did though. None of the people that i sit with at lunch though. Just "outsider" friends i guess you could call them. But Star Testing is really annoying, but maybe a relief to get over with. I will find out tomorrow then.

No comments: