Saturday, April 10, 2010

Soccer Game

I just got home from my soccer game and everyone was tired. Especially me. Mostly because i went to bed really late. I guess a lot of people were out of whack that game because we didn't have practice all week and we didn't even have a game last Saturday because of the the Easter break. We did win though. I think the score was 4 - 3. We obviously got 4 goals and they got 3. I think that was the score. A couple of our players weren't there so we didn't have any subs. The coach didn't have a line up ready so he just told us where to play and we did that and it was pretty much the same positions the whole game. The goalie changed every quarter and when it did, the people that were in goal just got told to find an open spot or just the middle and go for the ball. They were pretty confused. I didn't play goal so i was left defense for the first half and right defense for the second half. It was kind of stupid, i don't really like defense. But i wouldn't rather be a goalie. I would play anything besides defense and goalie. So forward and mid field would be my preferences. But, i am usually defense. I wonder why though. I guess maybe its because i never complain. Well we won the game. So that's good.

1 comment:

MaryandJohanna said...

Hello. Nice blog. Come to our blog and leave a comment. :D