Monday, April 05, 2010

The fall

Friday on my way back from the gym, i fell off my bike. The reason is so ridiculous and kind of embarrassing. Now this will obviously give you clue. I hate bees. I don't even know if I'm allergic to them because one time i got stung but the stinger didn't even go into me because i saw the bee on the floor next to me when i was stretching to get ready to run but this happened a very long time ago, like years ago when i was much smaller. Before the run my dad told me to run as if a bee was chasing me and now that i think of it, i think that that was a hilarious and perfect thing to say at that moment. But on my back about halfway to my house, a bee hit my arm and freaked me out a little so i started to wobble to get it off and then i didn't notice my bike was wobbling and i tried to pedal a lot harder and i guess the wheel was turned while i tried to pedal so i fell and thank god had a full faced BMX helmet because i definitely heard the ground hit my helmet . The top of my eye through the face part of the helmet hit the edge of the curb and scraped it. What hurt the most though was my arm. I didn't break it but i know i did something to it because it hurt really bad to move it. A bunch of people in cars drove next to me to ask if i was all rite and i said yeah to get them to leave me alone because i was trying to call my dad to tell him to pick me up and he did come eventually. He told me to lock my bike up at the post office because he couldn't fit my bike in his car. My mom came to pick it up later on. But before my dad came while i was waiting, my knee started to hurt because my shorts we scraping a part of it and i pulled my shorts up and noticed my knee was all bloody and apparently there were two big gashes in there with blood oozing out on top of the gashes. It wasn't dripping though, it just stayed on the wound. By the time my dad came, it was dark with blood. So he took me home and then cleaned it up which hurt the most. He was torturing me with it too like patting it down and everything. It was just ridiculous. He did that yesterday i think too. Also on Saturday he still made me go to the gym! Even though i couldn't use my arm. My arm still hurts. It only really hurts when it is outstretched. I can squeeze my hand into a fist when i bend my elbow and put my arm against my chest, but when it is outstretched. I'm pretty sure what hurts is the flexing part. My mom told me it was my muscle that was hurt. I have strong bones because i drink a lot of milk so I'm glad for that. Everything still hurts but its getting better, i can feel it. I'm also leaving to go snowboarding right now, hopefully i don't break my arm. I will definitely deal with the pain if it hurts though because snowboarding is awesome. Its the best.

No comments: