Friday, April 09, 2010

Easter

For Easter, i didn't get to do anything. I was actually grounded the whole day. I had to spend pretty much the whole day on my bed. It was ridiculous. My brother and sister and their friend went egg hunting and ate a whole bunch of candy and i only got like three eggs because my dad brought me them when i was in my room laying on my bed doing nothing. I even packed the plastic eggs with candy to hunt for but i got in trouble some how and the eggs brought to me were half empty. One had jelly beans, the other had Hershey's kisses, and the other had probably more jellybeans. I dumped all of the candy out of the eggs and fit it all in one egg. I only got 1 egg worth of candy! Plus my siblings got to paint eggs and i didn't. There were dollar bills stuck in some of the eggs that my sister found, but i don't really care much for dollar bills. When i finally got to get off my bed which was near the end of the day, i still had to do all my chores like i regularly do. I don't even remember doing anything after all of my chores were done. It sucked but why did the one day i was grounded have to be Easter!

No comments: