Thursday, April 01, 2010

Spring Break

Spring break is here and especially for the teachers. They are super ready. We practically watched a movie in every class yesterday. In the first period (science) we watched Aliens in the Attic and in sixth period (geometry) we watched a movie called Stand and Deliver and it was ind of a coincidence because the main guy who is the teacher named Kemo in the movie but the actor died the day before we watched the movie. But that just shows the teachers are getting ready early for the break and they are excited for it too. Whenever we go on break, our science teacher tells us not to email him and even tells us not to study, probably as a joke because he cracks so many jokes, but you could tell he was tired and definitely ready for the break. You could tell that in my science teacher. Even in my Spanish teacher! You could tell because she said something accidental and cracked up laughing so hard and the class was laughing only because of how hard she was laughing, but she was laughing for almost no reason which pretty hit me as tiresome. I'm sure if you were there you would agree. I really don't know about the P.E. teachers but I'm sure they were ready too. I sure as heck know I'm ready. Let it come!

No comments: