Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Music Videos

I really don't know if every song has a music video or not but I'm pretty sure i haven't come across any. I haven't done any research on it but i probably will, who knows. If i wanted to be a serious full time musician though, and make a lot of my own songs and remixes and covers and all that, i would have to make a music video for it but every single song! I bet people put so much into the videos and special effects and everything. It is like a 4-5 minute movie. Some music videos are really awesome though. You could also think of it as an excuse to go somewhere people aren't really aloud to go but since you are famous or making a serious video, you would be able to go to the place and dance there and film and everything. I think it would be an awesome experience. I really don't know if being famous would be cool though because then people would make up random rumors about you and lies and gossip, but i guess it would be priority as a famous person to ignore all that and continue your life knowing that there are so many fans and people that love, admire, and are jealous of you and want to be you. But then you would have a bunch of reporters and fans crowding you and you know what i mean. But i really don't know a song that doesn't have a music video. If you know, please post a comment telling me if there is a song that doesn't have a music video because I'm sure there is.

No comments: