Friday, March 12, 2010

Karma Police

I just started to learn this song Karma Police by Radiohead today. I'm only on the second line and I'm playing it with my brother. I just love it. The song is great and hearing myself play it is also awesome. Also let me note that i don't have a piano teacher so no lessons. I used to take lessons but i can't remember the last lesson i had. So that means my dad printed the song out for me and told me it had some great piano in it as well as guitar and he said one of his friend's (probably from facebook) recommended the song. Many many people know i play the piano and my dad posted me playing on his facebook page and he probably has 120 friends exactly. I just checked. Wow i have more friends than him. Anyway during the song, or the first two lines, i kept pulling songs out of the sound of the song. I pulled out only a couple that i remember and those were Knights of Cydonia, and Cold as ice. Of course i had to change some notes around a little but it turned out to be parts of those. I thought that was interesting and cool but then i would start to play those and drift off of Karma Police which i wanted to play. But It's just a great song. My brother is really good at it too.

No comments: