Thursday, March 04, 2010

Customizing shoes

I love shoes. I always look at peoples shoes and sometimes judge them by their shoes. I found two companies that you can customize shoes on, Nike, and Vans. I learned about Vans first and then heard about Nike but never checked it out until today. I think Nike's is much more advanced but a lot more expensive. I customized a shoe on Vans and it costs $60 bucks. With Nike it costs $110! That's a lot of money to pay for a shoe. I also found these shoes with my friends in prog1 class called Vans Chukka Fleece shoes they are Vans shoes with fuzziness inside! Right when we found them we kinda started to fight. My friends were like to each other and me, if you get those shoes, I'm gonna kill you. They were obviously not being serious... hopefully. But i really want those shoes so badly. I'm pretty much dying over them. The website with them has been left on my computer for like a day because i just put my computer to sleep. I guess I'm just too lazy to save it to a download file or something. OH well. I even put a picture of them on my flash drive which i use for school. I think i am obsessing over them. Plus i think they are sold out.

No comments: