Thursday, March 25, 2010

Shirt woot

There is a website called woot.com that sells things over the Internet very cheaply. My dad has bought stuff for me and himself. There is also a website called shirt.woot.com that sells shirts for a reasonable price and they are designed shirts that go through a shirt derby thing that they do and a bunch of people design and enter their shirt designs into the derby and people vote for them and the top 3 get into the selling and I'm not sure about this but if you see an awesome shirt that doesn't make it into the top 3, i think you can buy it off of the maker. But whenever i go on there i see the most awesome shirts ever and there is this link on the side labeled The Reckoning and i think its all of the 1st place shirts. There are about 3 of them that i looked up today that i really want my dad to get me. Here are the links to see them. Shirt1, Shirt2, Shirt3. They are just great. I don't even know which one is my favorite, i just want them all. I'm sure my friend's would love the Jelly Donut one. Post a comment on your favorite shirt because I'm interested on what you think. Also go to this website and look into it, it updates with new stuff everyday and woot offs go on for who knows long and they just update to a new product every time the product sells out. There is this thing which is almost impossible to get because everyone wants it and its called Random Crap. You can anywhere from pencils and erasers to huge flat screen TVs and XBOX 360's and anything. Its crazy.

No comments: