Wednesday, March 10, 2010

geometry

Frign geometry. I hate it. I almost capitalized the g in geometry except i rethought and corrected myself because i think that lowly of geometry. The chapter I'm on is impossible. Today the teacher in the back of the class asked out loud if anyone finished the homework and no one raised their hand and the like 2 people did. Its just hard. I asked the teacher if we could skip this chapter but of course she just laughed. I was really being serious about it too. Its impossible and they should only teach us what we are going to use in our later on jobs but we aren't going to use any of that in our jobs unless of course you are planning on being a geometry teacher but I'm sure that none of us in the classroom are. Maybe our teacher is just not good at her job. But i think she is i just can't seem to understand it. I get frustrated and give up and then tears start to roll down my cheeks and i get all hot and get up and walk around and start to bump into stuff and then fall to the ground and grunt and then go in my bed and read and that calms me down and then i can't do anymore frign geometry for the rest of the day. I have always been bad at geometry and hated it. Its just ridiculous. I don't even think we should take geometry. I was much better at all the algebra courses that i took in middle school. I got straight A's in middle school. Why can't i do it now. Because it actually counts for something now, not just your parents being proud of you, of course that would happen but you will a have a good life if you set your mind to it. I really need some help with geometry because the teacher doesn't have enough time on her hands to help me the whole time. Whenever i do geometry, i feel stupid.

No comments: