Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ipods

I do not have an Ipod although i wish i had an iphone or itouch because that would be awesome. I have a sansa that is good though. I think i would rather have a Zune if i couldn't have an itouch. But my problem with other people having them is that they always have them in their ear and then you are trying to talk to them but they don't hear you and then they start to say what a lot and that bothers me a little. What really bothers me is that when they see you coming they take out an ear bud but I'm not planning on speaking to them. Then later i think of something small to say and say it which causes them to take out an ear bud and then be reluctant to put it back in. I just feel like it bothers them and i don't like that so i usually have to restrain saying those small things. Also on the bus, which is my reading time. People always have their music so high everyone can hear it, but i usually am able to go deep into my book. I am reading Messenger which is awesome just like The Giver, and Gathering Blue which i intend to write about. I also sometimes look their way but not directly at them and they take out their ear bud and say what. I have to say i didn't say anything. Then they are reluctant to put it back in and in my head i am just thinking just put it back in already! It could have something to do with my minimal amount of OCD which i think is actually getting to be greater. But some of my friends just put it back in right after i talk to them. That also bothers me. OH well. There really isn't anything i can do about it. If you have a similar or same incident, post a comment about it. I would like to hear about it.

3 comments:

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Ya that happens too me all the time. I try to talk to my sister and she looks at me like "Great now I have to take out my earbud" I really hate that. And the guy sitting in the seat next to me on the bus always has this heavy metal music on, set on maximum volum. I hear it all the time. And then theres the girl two seats in front of me with her stupid cell phone that beeps every time she gets a text. Which is every 10 seconds. I find it hard to read, but I got used to it. And the giver is an amazing book. I think it's really original. I couldn't possibly imagine a place without colors or grand parents.

Ireland said...

Haha I hate it too when someones in front of me i just turn it off then when we keep on going then i stick it back in.
My dad has an iphone it is brill i have a touch phone but it's not as good as an iphone lol.