Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hot Tub Time Machine

I saw this movie today and it was hilarious. Everyone in the audience was laughing pretty much at all the jokes at the same time but i sure(as my dad said) didn't get some of the 80's reference jokes. I don't remember a time though, when i wasn't laughing and everyone else was. The movie is rated R, and definitely for a reason. Well there is a lot of cursing in the movie but also a lot of nudity and sex and drugs. Well i guess everything is in there. I was hanging out at my friend's house so we went to see it and yes, we checked with my dad but we knew he would let me see anything anyways. I covered my friend's eyes at some sex parts to be funny and he didn't make any movements to get my arm off, he tried to cover mine but i eventually got tired and let him watch the rest. It was funny. Everything about that movie was hilarious. It has the black dude from The Office who works in the basement in The Office. I don't know his name but he is hilarious. You have to see it. Trust me, and I'm sure anyone who has seen it recommends it too.

No comments: