Friday, March 05, 2010

Blue Car Syndrome

Apparently the blue car syndrome is when you buy a blue car, you start to notice them all over the place. Before you bought the blue car, you didn't notice them and really didn't care if they were blue. But that sort of thing happens to people all the time. I know it did to me. Today even, maybe. So this morning i had a science test that was really vital for me to get an A on since i didn't even have my science book for 2 weeks or so and i couldn't study that so i used my friend's book but that obviously wasn't enough. I needed it for the whole time. But she needed it at some point of course. So i studied as much as i could. So this morning while i was waiting for the bus, i got bored and decided to pray mostly for the joy of being ironic. Praying for a Science test is pretty ironic. I'm not even religious. Well i guess i really haven't chosen yet. But it was probably my first time praying on my own. So then later on after the second class i had, i found a silver ring with a cross on it and a flower in the middle. I was sort of freaked out. I told my dad about it later and he said it was creepy and then said Blue Car Syndrome and told me to look it up. I did, but didn't really realize how this related to that. I like to pick stuff off of the ground, but i wasn't noticing anything really religious. I just happened to pick up this ring off the floor that had a cross on it. It is pretty creepy though. I hope it means i got an A on the test though.

No comments: