Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Blind Side

I saw the Blind side with my mom yesterday and it was so touching if you know what i mean. I don't cry during movies ever but i feel the emotion i just don't cry. I could tell that my mom was crying because of how much emotion was with this movie. So i asked her after the movie and she said yeah, a lot. I bet a bunch of other people cried too but the movie was just full of everything: emotion, action, and comedy. The whole theater would laugh at a lot of the stuff in the movie. It was awesome. The main character's name is Big Mike but his really name is just Michael. He has no home and has an IQ of i think 60. He did very poorly in everything accept protective skills which he got a 98% in. It's rated PG13 and i didn't really see anything too bad in there. I just loved it and the movie had some action. I love how the other main character who takes care of Big Mike talks and how she handles things. She can see through lies and doesn't take no for an answer and definitely knows how to take care of business. Apparently the movie is based on true facts and at the end of the movie it tells you some interesting facts about the real people in real life and shows you actual pictures of them. I definitely recommend this movie to anyone. I would definitely see it again and hope i do. I probably will.

2 comments:

Croglish said...

Is this the movie that Bullock got the oscar for?
Just checked the IMDB report.. I'm sure that I'll watch that one..

Homo Superior said...

Yeah she did. She was awesome in that movie. Pretty too... ahaha.