Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Songs stuck in your head

Don't you just hate when songs get stuck in my head. My dad told me that when songs get stuck in your head then do math. I replied, I'd rather have the song stuck in my head. I thought that was pretty funny to say and it was true. But even if its a good song that is stuck in your head, it gets annoying after a short period of time. I usually try to sing the song and end it to get it out of my head. I'm pretty sure it works. I can't remember. I think i did it today but that is probably because i like to sing. When I'm alone of course. I also talk to myself before i sing. I don't know why though. I like to hear myself sing. But i have multiple songs stuck in my head probably because i just got out of the car and listened to a couple songs. I like to a song with two different parts to it like a background singer singing at the same time as the main singer but they are singing different words or lines or whatever you want to call them. I like it because i think its pretty cool that i can multi task in my head because i can't sing two parts out loud of course. I would be amazed if anyone could. My god i hope you know what I'm trying to explain.

No comments: