Monday, March 15, 2010

Facebook

On these big topics like facebook, i am always thinking that people like you reading this expect me to say something courageous, or fancy, or great but I'm just going to say my thoughts. Just a note. I have a facebook and i love it. I never had a myspace because i didn't want to have to go through all the trouble and work to customize it and make it look cool and everything and i also heard myspace is dying anyways and facebook is the awesome thing now and i made a facebook before it got popular and i pretty much love the games. If you click on my profile, it will be all game updates, actually just mafia wars and farmville. I love farmville, its so addicting. I don't know how its fun because its very repetitive but its fun. I like to go into chats with friends sometimes. I think its kind of funny that people have chats on their wall or comments on photos or anything like that. I think its much faster and convenient to just go into a chat. Although i thought myself a hypocrite because i think its actually kind of fun to let people see your chats. I think I've only done that once with my friend about school during math class and i told her to just go into a chat and we did. But the conversation we had was long. This is how the conversation started: I found a turtle in farmville so i put it up for adoption and my friend commented saying "i have a turtle" and then we got into this weird conversation of inside jokes and all that. It was funny. I wanted that turtle too! I guess you can't adopt the animals you find. Too bad. But i have always wanted to start a group that will get millions of fans so i have been semi-talking to my friend's about it. That's pretty much my goal on facebook: to start an epic group. I sometimes update my status. Some people update it like twitter, like my dad but he doesn't have a twitter. Its crazy. He's always on facebook. Even on his phone. He used to tell me to update facebook in the car. Its crazy. I can go on and on about facebook, but i think I'll just end it here. Maybe some other time i can elaborate more on the topic of facebook.

No comments: