Sunday, April 11, 2010

Back to school

Well, its back to school tomorrow. I don't really want to go back but of course i do get to see my friends again. It feels like I'm going back to school from a summer break, yet whenever i am at school, i feel like it is the last day of school. Its really weird. Maybe its because i know everyone pretty much. I think you feel like you know everyone on the last day of school. Anyway, my point is, it feels like a really long spring break. I wish i was at the mountain snowboarding right now though. Well, i guess not right now, right now i feel like being in the nice condo hanging out. Its really cool in the there. I really like it. I don't know why, but i sort of liked shoveling some snow. Probably because its different. That's probably why i liked splitting would with the ax thing. I forgot what it was called, but on one side, it had the flat hammer part, and on the other, it had the sharper side which you use to split the logs. When i go back to school, I'm going to try to act like a whole new person and my friends will be like what the heck! I think it will be funny to be someone different and then see their reaction. I don't know if i will be able to, it will be very hard, but ill try.

1 comment:

Louise said...

Really? Snow? I'm dying for summer...