Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Fall, again

I posted about falling off my bike before already, but it happened again. Last time i fell on a Friday because of a bee. It was also Friday when i fell (yesterday). I definitely have bad luck with mongooses. Its horrible, but at least my arms aren't hurt, or sprained or what ever. Neither are my legs, i just got scraped up a a lot! Here is how it went: I was riding my bike back from the gym and this was pretty near the gym. So i was crossing the street and thankfully i crossed it but right after, my feet i guess spun out and got caught under the pedals and i fell. When i was working out on the bike at the gym, i was thinking what if i fall off and then i won't be able to go bowling with my friends. And then it happened! I(t was ridiculous. So i pretty much fell with the bike. I could even feel myself on my side caught in the bike. It was pretty cool until the hurting started to come. The guy holding the sign advertising some company came and helped me up and asked me if i was alright and all that stuff and apparently, there were two cops at the red light and one come to help me and ask what i happened. I explained how it went and called my dad and he told my dad to come pick me up. I was grateful for that because i would have had to go through a bunch of crap and arguing for my dad to come pick me up, but he will listen to the police of course. So i got scraped and tore skin in 5 places. There was bleeding in four places, and apparently, i hit my face on the pavement because there is a bump and a bruise under my eye even though i was wearing my full faced helmet. I also ripped some skin on my left Achilles tendon. The police checked out my bike and said the chain was off. I thought that it must of came off and that's why i fell. He presented the idea of it falling off after/during the fall. I still think it fell before and that's why i spun out and got trapped on it. But, i still went bowling even though it was very hard to walk at all. I did pretty good too. I won the first game, even though i came late. I didn't get to finish the second because my dad came to pick me up earlier. The disinfectant is what hurt the most out of everything. It stung so badly! It was ridiculous. I really hope i can stop falling on bikes. Also, always wear your helmet. Also, when i was about to leave, a bee landed on the police man's jacket. its like a symbol, because last time, i fell because of a bee.

No comments: