Friday, April 02, 2010

iPhone apps

My friend's have iPhones but i don't and i love the apps they have but i can't play them unless they let me but i want to have access to them all the time without having an iPhone. I thought of two ways to do this. First, since my dad has an android phone, maybe you can get some of the games for the iPhone on there, but i have found none like that. So then next was online, i found line rider and I'm pretty sure that's it but i really want apple to make the apps on the iPhone, available online! That would be so awesome. And what you might ask is, "Then whats the point of having an iTouch, or iPhone for the games purpose?", well, you can't carry your computer around everywhere you go and your monitor is most likely not touch screen so it wouldn't be as good but it would still be really cool to have them available online. And online for free hopefully. I'm not going to pay for a game to download like WoW or anything like that.

No comments: