Thursday, April 22, 2010

Star Testing

I do the Star Testing on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Well the whole school does except for the seniors but the Freshman don't do the history and today was History star testing. I am a freshman so i watched Ratatouille the whole star testing period pretty much. I was glad i didn't have to do it this year because i don't like History classes and tests of course. I am not very good at tests at all. All i have done so far is the science test, which was medium hard. I'm not very good at science sadly. I wish i was there because i want to go to the college Caltec. I am a computer Programmer. So so far i have only done science. They don't even let you out early which sucks but that's only because they let you out early for finals. Oh well, i can deal with it. We actually do stuff in the classes after the testing though. They are like 1 hour and 17 minutes each. On a regular block day (Wednesday, Thursday) the classes are 2 hours each. Well i guess I'll keep updating for Start Testing as it goes on.

1 comment:

Kappachinoh.. said...

What's star testing?